Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: More great publicity for Wise County!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member DieHardSportsGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2007
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    More great publicity for Wise County!

    Progress always involves risk. You can't steal second base with your foot on first.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: More great publicity for Wise County!

    Already a topic about it unless you wanted to just share that article with us. As the son of a veteran, I'm appalled that he did this but I can forgive. There are worse things the kid could have done. I say we should just let the school and his parents (and if necessary him do community service) handle this.

    I don't think I saw his name in this thank goodness.:flagwaver:

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DieHardSportsGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2007
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: More great publicity for Wise County!

    Yes, I'm completely aware that there was already a topic about it that went on for many pages. I saw the article this morning & decided to post it.
    And actually yes, his name is in it.
    Progress always involves risk. You can't steal second base with your foot on first.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: More great publicity for Wise County!

    i DIDN'T see this news. must have been in a thread with a topic that I didn't care to look at so thanks for posting this.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: More great publicity for Wise County!

    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    i DIDN'T see this news. must have been in a thread with a topic that I didn't care to look at so thanks for posting this.
    The PV Baseball thread that is about 10-15 pages long is where the original was. Pretty epic thread, it's the most this board has bickered since the move
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: More great publicity for Wise County!

    Wow I missed the other thread. What in the hell was the kid thinking?
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •